Equipment repairPosted: July 11, 2011
John Barnes-Tee sent us this list of repairs that he’s done:
- The steps to the small embankment slide have been repaired.
- The round about bearings are worn but we have the supplier booked in to re-fit new bearings.
- Various nets on the large Multi play unit are due to be replaced with new ones from play dale.
- We are still looking into a suitable replacement for the All ability swing for the red swing frame.
- We are also getting some quotes to improve the wooden surrounds for the wood chip bays.
And finally we are looking at the four way waltzer and because of its age and the expense of the parts whether it is worth the repair.
There is still no definite news about the cascade, canal and fountains being repaired